Organizations capture employee’s productivity through timesheets. Oftentimes organizations capture the attendance of the employees through in-house portals and collate the number of hours worked in a week. All these portals like clock-in, timesheets, claims need to be updated by the employee manually and organizations spend many hours to generate Weekly Timesheet defaulters and remind them about adherence of these policies or practices would lead to their salary depreciation. This involves manual efforts by the employee or executives/managers in the organization and would lead to a decline in productive hours.
Technology has gone way ahead and made this possible by just incorporating Employee Scheduling template option in Hours capturing tools. These issues are addressed by having a single portal which synchronizes each other with clock-in tools. Fortunately, there are latest SaaS (Software as a service) based tools available in the market which provide advanced features.
Cloud technologies are replacing most of the flaws in the traditional ways of data computation and saving ample amount of human efforts on regular tasks. With evolution of technologies every business is looking for solutions available to swiftly move ahead productively without wasting any of their time. Such software services might help businesses with its mobility features and minimal infrastructure/administration costs.
Features of this software provide employers with numerous benefits. Let’s look at its Timesheets options available.
- Clock-in and Timesheet is synchronized with each other
- Weekly timesheets don’t require to be updated separately since it is a Real-time clock-in and updates number of hours worked per week or this can be customized to view monthly and yearly as well.
- Ability to add Manually about unavailability/holiday
- Search options available for a manager or an executive to find employees timesheets based on task, date, clock-in location or primary location and availability types
- Detailed report of Timesheets can be generated
- Restrict employee to clock-in before or after the shift
- Track employee’s reimbursements, leave requests, location, productive hours accurately
As we have benefits of having everything under one software there are also certain conditions to be considered while looking for it.
- Licensing per user for all the features to be enabled
- Internet connectivity should be consistent while on work travel.
- Only out of box reports provided. No Customized reporting features.
These are few of the insights about the latest technologies available in the market which can be utilized by organizations.